OEM Mitsubishi Lancer Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- To find out the rims you will receive from Originalwheels.com check out our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Mitsubishi Lancer Rims.
- If the Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be displayed next to each picture.
- The details needed for you to match your OEM Mitsubishi Lancer Wheels exactly to what you need are conveniently displayed next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi Lancer Rims and Wheels
Mitsubishi revived its Lancer nameplate (originally used from 1973 until 1987 for their subcompact car) in North America for the 2002 model year to replace the Mirage, that was often marketed as the Lancer in markets outside of the U.S. When it started production for the America in 2000 the Lancer was a compact car with either four doors (as a sedan) or five doors in a station wagon configuration with front wheel drive. Offering only straight four cylinder engines, the largest power upgrade that was available was a 1.8L straight four cylinder engine turbocharged with direct fuel injection; automatic and manual transmissions were both available. The Lancer continues to be sold successfully in the U.S. today.
Wheels on the Lancer ranged from 15" to 18" alloy rims. There were three steel rims that included a 14" steel rim finished in black with 14 holes and two 15" steel rims with painted finish and 15 or 4 holes. Alloy rims were mostly finished in silver, however, other finishes included hyper silver, and Charcoal.
Interested in purchasing these used OEM rims? Ordering instantly online is easy, just choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unclear of the specifics about your rim or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!