OEM Mitsubishi Mighty Max Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels will arrive in a condition that is pristine, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry about buying a wheel sight unseen.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used Mitsubishi rims.
- Pictures specify if the Ford Wheels or Factory Mitsubishi Truck Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your OEM Mitsubishi Mighty Max wheels exactly to what you need are displayed next to each picutre.
- If you have any questions about the Mitsubishi Mighty Max Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi Truck Rims and Wheels
The Truck sold by Mitsubishi from 1990 until 1995 in the US was called the Mighty Max and was identical to Dodge's Ram 50. A two door pickup truck with front wheel drive, the Mighty Max was powered by a straight four cylinder engine with a diesel engine available for greater power; there was a V6 engine on all four wheel drive trucks: manual and automatic transmissions were both available. Several variations were offered in the form of short bed, long bed, extended cab, and sport cab. In 1996 the Mighty max ended production although a fourth generation continues to produce models today not offered in the U.S.
Wheels on the Mighty Max include only one alloy rim that had machined finish and 10 spokes. The remaining steel wheels included a 15" steel rim finished in silver with 6 holes, and two 14" steel rims finished in chrome or silver with 5 or 12 holes.
Curious about these factory original rims? It is your lucky day because of this one instance of reading the following sentence. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!