OEM Nissan 200SX Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We ensure that every wheel will arrive to your satisfaction with our money back guarantee!.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Nissan 200SX Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Nissan 200SX Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- All the details for you to match your original Rims to the part number you we have displayed next to every picture.
- If you are still unsure of the exact stock rim you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone please don't hesistate to call us toll free at (800) 896-7467
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan 200SX Rims and Wheels
In 1995 the 200SX debuted in North America (both U.S. and Canadian markets) as part of the Sport Compact class, but had began production for the Japanese market a decade earlier in 1984. A two door Sport version of Nissan's Sentra, the 200SX was named because of the 2.0L double cam shaft straight four cylinder engine it came equipped with in North America, which gave it the number 200 (for the displacement). The suffix SX was derived from the fact that it was built on Nissan's S platform and Nissan's luxury designation, X. Available with manual or automatic transmissions, the 200SX had front wheel drive, and although it was not unpopular, it lasted only three years in North America until it was discontinued in 1998.
Available with alloy wheels ranging from 15" to 13", the 200SX offered only two steel rims finished in either silver or black with 13" or 14" and 16 or 8 holes. Alloy rims were all finished in silver and had 5, 5 double, 6, or seven twin spokes.
If these are the used factory original rims you are looking for then look no further! Ordering is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the wheel you need. Have a great day!