OEM Nissan 300ZX Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Your satisfaction is our goal. If any wheel arrives to you in less that immaculate condition please call us immediately so we can ameliorate the situation.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Nissan 300ZX Rims.
- If the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used 300ZX Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Nissan 300ZX Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan 300ZX Rims and Wheels
The 300ZX was a 2+2 (meaning that it had two front seats and two smaller seats in the rear) produced by Nissan and marketed by Nissan as well as the now defunct brand Datsun from 1983 until 2000. Named after its 3.0L engine, the Z and X suffixes derived from the facts that it was built on the Z platform and was a luxury car (X being Nissan's general representation for their Luxury vehicles). A two door coupe or convertible, the 200SX was powered by an array of six cylinder engines (mostly V but the lineup did include one straight6) with subtle differences, most notable was the turbocharged variant. With rear wheel drive the 300ZX was technically a Grand Tourer that had available manual or automatic transmission.
Wheels on the 300ZX included two steel options (15" or 16") that both had painted finishes. There was only one alloy wheel option that was a 16" 5 spoked rim finished in silver with right and left variations to produce a forward moving effect. The alloy rims also had different front and rear versions (the rear generally being wider than the front) enabling better traction and faster speeds.
Trying to figure out how to get these original equipment rims? Well these are no facsimile and can be purchased easily in just a few clicks, simply choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Thanks for stopping by!