OEM Nissan 350Z Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- To find out more about what we do watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page and learn about our operation.
- Although all our wheels are used, we guarantee that every rim will arrive at your door in a condition that is indistinguishable from new.
- Find links to pictures of and information about every Model of Factory Nissan 350Z Rims.
- If the Used 350Z rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Nissan 350Z Wheels exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Nissan 350Z Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan 350Z Rims and Wheels
The Nissan 350Z (also called the Nissan Fairlady Z in its domestic market, Japan) was introduced in 2003 to replace the Nissan 300ZX. Although the Coupe version of the two door car was released a year earlier than the roadster version, the roadster continued production a year longer than the coupe. Named after the 3.5L engine it was equipped with, the Z suffix designates the Nissan platform it was built on. Part of the Sports car class the 350Z had an extensive engine lineup (all 3.5L0 that ranged from producing 287 all the way to 400 horsepower; automatic and manual transmissions were both available on the car. The Roadster was discontinued in 2009.
Wheels available on the 350Z mostly came in front and rear variations (the rear generally being wider than the front) enabling better traction and faster speeds. All the wheels were alloy rims 17", 18", or 19" and ones with Front and rear variations were finished in silver or hyper silver with 5, 6, or 7 spokes. There was also an 18" chrome rim with 5 spokes and a 19" alloy wheels finished in hyper silver- these did not have have front and rear variations.
Have to have these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because ordering at originalwheels.com is incredibly easy. Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!