OEM Nissan Armada Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page and learn all it is we do here at originalwheels.com.
- We guarantee that all OEM Nissan Armada wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stipulated.
- Below are links that will lead to all pictures of Factory Nissan Armada Rims to help you figure out what wheels you need.
- All pictures of the stock rims will specify whether they are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need are conveniently noted next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Armada Rims and Wheels
In 2004 Nissan introduced the Armada, a full-size Sport Utility Vehicle built on Nissan's F-Alpha platform. Other vehicles produced on this platform include the Titan, Xterra, and Pathfinder- the Armada itself originally named the Pathfinder Armada for its first year. Powered by a 5.6L V8 engine the four door SUV had an optional version available in 2007 and 2008 that is able to run on E85- an ethanol blend more environmentally friendly option for those uncomfortable driving a car that gets between 12 and 15 MPG. Only offered with an automatic transmission the Armada had standard rear wheel drive but was available with four wheel drive. The Armada continues production today.
Wheels on the Armada are mainly 18" alloy rims finished in silver, charcoal, or cladded chrome with 5 or 6 spokes. There was also one 17" alloy rim with finished in silver with 7 spokes as well as a 20" alloy wheel finished in silver with 6 spokes. The only steel rim offered was a 20" with painted finish.
Are these original wheels exactly what you've been searching for? Well your quest is over because ordering these wheels could not be easier. To order simply choose your vehicle in the links above, pick your vehicle year, find your original Nissan rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free to purchase your Stock wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. Thanks for visiting!