OEM Nissan Cube Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Curious about what you'll receive? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operations.
- Every wheel will arrive in pristine condition to your satisfaction, guaranteed!
- Find links to pictures of and information about every Model of Factory Nissan Cube Rims.
- If the Used rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Nissan Cube wheels exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the stock Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Cube Rims and Wheels
Although Nissan's Cube began production in 1998, it was not available in the U.S. (or anywhere outside of Japan for that matter, unless they were privately exported) until its second generation began in 2002. A subcompact five door hatchback, the Cube has been powered by straight four cylinder engines ranging in size from 1.4L to 1.8L and the latest third generation was even available with a 1.5L straight four engine designed and manufactured by Renault. The cube was available with only automatic transmissions that included a continually variable transmission until its third generation that offered 5 or 6 speed manual transmissions on top of the Continually Variable Transmission. Generally noted for its unique appearance that features a wrap around rear window, the Cube has done fairly well in the markets and continues production today.
Wheels for the Cube included a 15" steel rim with painted finish and 14 holes. The remaining rims were all 16" alloy wheels finished in either chrome, silver, or gun metal with four or four split spokes.
With guaranteed quality rims and competitive pricing you can fulfill all your Used factory original wheel needs. Choose your vehicle in the links above, pick your vehicle year, find your original rims, and order instantly online or call us to purchase your factory original Q45 wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. Thanks for visiting!