OEM Nissan Maxima Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Information about our operations can be found in this short 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Nissan Maxima wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Nissan Maxima Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Maxima Rims and Wheels
The Nissan Maxima began in 1980 as the name first started to be used on the Datsun 810, and after a matter of a few years, there was only the Nissan Maxima and no 810. A four door sedan, the Maxima has been powered by a variety of V6 engines that have ranged from 3.0L to what is currently offered, a 3.5L displacement. Although the Maxima began production in 1977 in Japan, almost all of the newer Maxima's have been manufactured in the USA at the Tennessee plant. With front wheel drive the Maxima is an entry level luxury car, technically classified as a full-size car since 2004 but previously part of the midsize class. The Maxima has been a success and continues to produce its seventh generation today.
The Maxima has had a wide range of rims ranging from 15" to 19" and include only three steel wheels, 15" and 16" all with painted finish. Alloy rims included 15" wheels with silver and machined finishes. All 16" alloy wheels had silver finish except for a gunmetal silver or chrome finished 5 spoke rim. 17" and 18" alloy wheels came finished in chrome, silver, hyper silver, machined, titanium silver while 19" alloy rims came finished in hyper, medium, or dark shades of silver.
Constantly contemplating buying these Nissan rims? Carry out your craving by ordering now! Its easy, just pick your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Continually confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!