OEM Nissan Quest Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used Nissan Quest Rims.
- Whether the Stock Wheels you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined is displayed to the right of each picture.
- We provide the details needed for you to match your Factory Nissan Quest Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any more questions about the OEM Nissan Quest Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Quest Rims and Wheels
Nissan's Quest began production in 1992 as a joint venture between Nissan and Ford, who marketed it as the Mercury Villager. Beginning as a three door minivan built on Ford's VX54 platform, the second generation transformed into the four door variant it produces as the fourth generation today. The third generation was produced without Ford's help and was put on the Nissan FF-L platform that the Maxima and Murano were also developed on. With front wheel drive, the Quest has only been available with an automatic transmission until its latest fourth generation that began production in 2010 that offers only a continuously variable transmission.
Quest rims rang from 15" to 19" and include only two steel rims; a 15" 9 spoked steel wheel with painted finish or a 16" steel rim with painted finish and 15 holes. Alloy rims had silver, machined, or silver with machined lip finishes and had spoke patterns that ranged from 5 to 5 twin spokes, with 6, 7, and 9 options in between.
Have to have these factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because ordering at originalwheels.com is incredibly easy. Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!