OEM Nissan Titan Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about what we do by watching this 1 minute video at the bottom of the page.
- We guarantee that all OEM Nissan Titan Wheels will arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Original Wheels .
- Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined, Aluminum Alloy, or Steel, next to the pictures will specify so in confusion you won't feel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Nissan Titan Rims exactly to what you need.
- Still have any questions about the Stock Wheels you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Titan Rims and Wheels
The Titan began production in 2003 to debut in 2004 as Nissan's entry into the full size pickup truck market. With two or four doors, the Titan has rear wheel drive but was available with four wheel drive at a steeper price. Equipped with a rather large 5.6L V8, the Titan has only been offered with an automatic transmission. The Titan was never planned as a competitive alternative to what is commonly referred to as the big three detroit trucks (e.g. Chrysler, General Motors, and Ford) and has ended up with all the success expected of it while also giving Nissan a foot in the door to any future trucks. Although the Titan was scheduled to have a new generation based off of Dodge's Ram, Nissan decided to fashion the new Titan all in house and it is expected to debut in 2014 while the first generation remains in production today.
Wheels on the Titan have only been 18" and 20" apart from two 17" wheels finished in silver made from alloy or steel with 7 or 6 spokes, respectively. There was an 18" and 20" steel rim that both had painted finish. The remaining 18" and 20" alloy rims had either cladded chrome, chrome, or silver finish.
Are you looking to purchase these used factory original rims? Well your hunt is over because you can order these wheels instantly online with us. Its easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Have a great day!