OEM Oldsmobile Bravada Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- Although all our wheels are used, we guarantee that every rim will arrive at your door in a condition that is indistinguishable from new.
- Find links to pictures of and information about every Model of Factory Oldsmobile Bravada Rims.
- If the Used Bravada rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Oldsmobile Bravada Wheels exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Oldsmobile Bravada Rims and Wheels
The Oldsmobile Bravada was produced from 1991 until 2006 with a two year respite beginning after the first generation ended in 1994 until the second generation began in 1996. Built on General Motors GMT330 platform, the first two generations were very similar with the main style differences seen in the less boxy corners and longer overall length of the second generation. A four door luxury sport utility vehicle, the Bravada was powered by a 4.3L V6 engine until its third generation began in 2002 and it was changed to the more efficient 4.2L straight 6 cylinder engine. The third generation was also the only Bravada to have optional rear wheel drive as opposed to the all wheel drive system utilized through all three generations. In 2004, the Bravada was discontinued along with the entire Oldsmobile lineup.
Bravada Rims included 15" alloy rims with machined or gold finish and silver, black or gold accents all with 6 spokes. There were two 17" alloy rims with either polished or silver finish and 6 spokes. The steel rims had either 8 or 18 holes and were finished in black paint.
Interested in owning these used factory original rims? Well look no further because this is the exact webpage you need to be on to get your order started. To order just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superb customer service. Thanks for stopping by!