OEM Oldsmobile Intrigue Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Curious about our operation? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page to find out more about us and these rims.
- We Guarantee that every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition, so you can fulfill your Used Factory rim mission .
- To help you find your perfect Factory Oldsmobile Intrigue Rims pictures of each different wheel are displayed in the links below.
- Whether the Stock Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Oldsmobile Intrigue wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Oldsmobile Intrigue Rims and Wheels
The Oldsmobile Intrigue began production in 1998 as a mid-size car to replace the Cutlass Supreme. Built on General Motors W body platform, the Intrigue resembled Chevy's Impala as well as Buick's Century that were also housed under the platform. A four door sedan, the Intrigue was powered by either a 3.8L or 3.5L V6 that were both accompanied by a four speed automatic transmission. The Intrigue differed from its GM counterparts mostly in styling as the Intrigue was produced to compete with imports and is often times described as having a more "euro" style. Although the Intrigue was not unpopular, it was the first car cut when Oldsmobile had to start phasing itself out of the market.
Intrigue rims are mostly 16" alloy rims with silver or chrome finish and 6 or 12 spokes. There was also however, a 16" steel wheel with painted finish and 14 holes as well as a 17" alloy rim finished in chrome with 6 spokes.
Purchasing these wheels with us is no hassle, if you want the best price at the best quality. To order just find your vehicle in the links above, click on the year it was made, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the wheel you need. Thanks for visiting!