OEM Plymouth Acclaim Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- To ensure your satisfaction every used wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used Rims.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Wheels in the picture you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, the details needed for you to match your Factory Plymouth Acclaim Rims exactly to what you need are displayed to the left.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Plymouth Acclaim Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Plymouth Acclaim Rims and Wheels
The Plymouth Acclaim, also marketed by its sister company, Dodge, as the Spirit, began production in 1989 to replace its previous midsize car, the Caravelle. In Markets outside the U.S. Dodge and Plymouth's parent company, Chrysler, sold the Acclaim as the Saratoga. Built on Chrysler's AA body platform, the Acclaim was powered by either a straight 4 cylinder engine (regular or turbocharged) or a 3.0L V6. There was also the choice of a manual or automatic transmission. As sales continued to diminish throughout the early 90's, the Acclaim was discontinued in 1995 to be replaced a year later with the Plymouth Breeze.
Because of the limited availability of used parts we only carry Acclaim rims from model years 1990 to 1995. These rims include a 15" alloy rim with a diamond spoke pattern and finished in several colors as well as 14" alloy wheels with machined, gold, or silver finish and 6 or 18 spokes. There was one steel rim that was 14" with painted finish and 18 holes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory wheels? Well you are in luck because this is the page to start the simple and easy process of ordering. Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!