OEM Plymouth Prowler Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We ensure that every rim is structurally perfect and aesthetically immaculate.
- To find pictures of every Factory Plymouth Prowler Rim we sell, choose the appropriate year link below.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Plymouth Prowler Wheels are finished in Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined; categories on the page will distinguish alloy from steel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your stock wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Plymouth Prowler rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Plymouth Prowler Rims and Wheels
The Plymouth Prowler proceeded to production in 1997 as a uniquely styled roadster. The distinct style of the Prowler that includes open front wheels that are a whole three inches smaller than the rear rims, is very similar to that of professional racing vehicles taking a few somewhat nostalgic cues from large grill 50s era pony cars. A two door sports car, the Prowler was powered by a 3.5L V6 engine manufactured by Chrysler that was mated to a four speed automatic transmission. The only rear wheel drive car ever produced by Plymouth, the Prowler lasted as long as a car like this might be expected to, being discontinued in 2002 with just over 8,500 being sold (not including its Chrysler twin's sales that totaled 3,170.
All factory Plymouth Prowler rims had the same five spoke style and were finished in either chrome or silver. The front wheels were17" while the rear rims were three whole inches larger coming in at 20".
Particularly taken with these factory original Prowler wheels? Take them home! Ordering is simple once you find your rim by choosing the year of your Prowler in the links above, next pick your Factory Prowler rims from the pictures seen, and order instantly! We strive to attain your satisfaction. If you have any questions about the wheels you need or would simply prefer ordering over the phone, one of our customer customer representatives will be pleased to help you however we are able. We hope that you enjoyed your experience with us!