OEM Plymouth Sundance Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels will arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated, it's a guarantee so there's no uncertainty .
- To help you find your perfect Factory Plymouth Sundance Rims pictures of each different wheel are displayed in the links below.
- Whether the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture to help you identify the OEM Plymouth Sundance wheel that will be identical to your original.
- We display the details needed for you to match your used Plymouth Sundance rim exactly to what you would like to order.
- If you have any questions about the Used Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Plymouth Sundance Rims and Wheels
The Plymouth Sundance, also known under its parent's marque, Chrysler, as the Shadow, began production in 1987 to compete in the compact market that was very popular at the time. Available as either a two door coupe or a four door sedan, the Sundance was related not only to the Shadow but also Plymouth's Duster and had a performance version sold as the Shelby CSX that had a turbocharged engine variety along with various other mechanical upgrades. Standard equipped with a straight four cylinder engine that was either 2.2L or 2.5L, the Sundance also had an available V6 option provided by technology through their alliance with Mitsubishi. An uncontroversial addition to the market (that also had Ford's Escort and Honda's Civic) the Sundance was produced with moderate success for seven years before its discontinuation in 1994.
Factory Plymouth Sundance Rims offered on the small front wheel drive car were exclusively 14" and 15" alloy and steel rims with finishers that included silver, gold, white or black paint as well as a machined finish that was available on two different 14" alloy rims with more intricate spoke patterns.
If you are looking to purchase these used Plymouth Sundance rims then find your Sundance's model year in links above and find the picture on that page that looks like your wheel. If your car's model year is not listed, it is most likely because when dealing with used parts inventory availability is sporadic and limited causing older parts to eventually become extinct. If you do not see a picture or model year listed we do not have those wheels. If you still have question about the wheels you would like to order please feel free to call us at our toll free number during pacific standard time business hours Monday through Friday. Thanks for choosing original wheels for your OEM Sundance Rim purchase.