OEM Plymouth Voyager Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we have specifically stated otherwise, every wheel is reconditioned to arrive at your door in a like-new condition.
- To get to all pictures of the Factory Plymouth Voyager Rims offered on your truck simply choose your model year below.
- When trying to match specs to the picture, if you are unsure as to what you are looking at next to every picture will specify if the stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or machined as well as the other specifications.
- Find the details needed for you to match your OEM Plymouth Voyager Wheels exactly to what you need by looking next to each picture of the rim.
- Please call us Toll Free with any questions if you are still unsure about what you may need.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Plymouth Voyager Rims and Wheels
Although the original Plymouth Voyager Van began production in 1974, it was not until 1984 when the vehicle more commonly known as the Voyager, a minivan, was produced. This Voyager was a rebadged version of Chrysler's version of the new concept of the minivan that they badged throughout the years and their various sub marques as the Caravan and Town and Country. A three door minivan, the Voyager was originally equipped with several engine options that were comprised of several straight four cylinder engines ranging between 2.2L and 2.6L (a 2.5L option was even turbocharged) as well as two V6 options either 3L or 3.3L; these engines were coupled with both automatic and manual transmissions. Throughout the years the engines began to tend more towards a V6 layout while automatic transmissions were the only option. The Plymouth Voyager ended production in 2000.
OEM Plymouth Voyager wheels were mostly composed of 14" and 15" steel and alloy rims but towards the end of production both alloy and steel 16" rims were available. Finishes on Voyager alloy rims were machined, silver, gold, as well as machined with silver pockets and machined with charcoal pockets.
At original wheels, customer service and quality is our priority. That is why we've made it so easy to order your Factory Plymouth Voyager Rims online by choosing your vehicle year from the links above and simply looking at our pictures until you see the one that is identical to yours. If you are unsure to which wheel you need, feel free to call and order so one of our experts can help you get the wheel you need. Have a great day and thanks for shopping with us!