OEM Pontiac 6000 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we state otherwise, every wheel you order will be delivered to your door in immaculate condition.
- Below are links that will lead to pictures of rims to help you match your original equipment.
- All pictures will specify if the Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your factory Pontiac 6000 Rims exactly to what you need are displayed next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Pontiac 6000 wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Pontiac 6000 Rims and Wheels
The Pontiac 6000 began production in 1982 as a midsize car available in two door and four door variations. A successor to Pontiac's LeMans, the 6000 was presumably named for its V6 engine that was in every car and ranged from 2.8L to a 4.3L apart from one straight four cylinder engine exception that was 2.5L. Available as a coupe, sedan, and station wagon, the 6000 was manufactured by General Motors on their A body platform that also housed the Chevy Celebrity and Buick Century. Like many of Pontiac's cars, the 6000 is often praised for its performance and was not even really discontinued at the end of the 6000 in 1991, simply moved to the celebrated Grand Prix lineup where it stayed for another two years.
Factory Pontiac 6000 rims included a 14" alloy rim finished in several different colors and had 5 spokes with 25 slots, a 15" alloy wheel with 3 spokes, 18 slots and finished in several different color, as well as one 14" steel rim with painted finish and 14 holes.
Ordering these Used Pontiac 6000 rims from our website is something we have tried to make as uncomplicated as possible, to help make sure you are ordering the correct factory 6000 rim. Just click on your model year and then find the picture of the wheel that matches the one on your vehicle currently. If you still have questions about the wheels you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone, call our toll free and one of our customer representatives will be pleased to assist you. Thanks so much for stopping by!