OEM Pontiac Aztek Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about our operation, what we do, and these factory Pontiac Aztek Rims watch our video below the links.
- In Immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- Find pictures of every Model of OE Aztek Rims by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, simply look to the left of each picture.
- We display all the details necessary for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Pontiac Aztek Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Pontiac Aztek Rims and Wheels
General Motors debuted its first crossover vehicle through its Pontiac marque in 2001 calling it the Aztek. Technically a crossover vehicle since it was a four door Sport Utility vehicle built on GM's U body platform that was a shortened version of the platform that put out the majority of General Motors' Vans, making it "crossover" to a smaller car- whereas most other crossovers are built on a small car platform and made into a small SUV. Standard with front wheel drive the Aztek was available with optional all wheel drive but had no engine alternative to its standard 3.4L V6 engine that was mated to a four speed automatic transmission. The Aztek is generally considered a huge mistake by GM, not only by simply looking at the Aztek's dismal sales figures, but also because of its awkward design and reputation for ending Pontiac.
Factory Original Pontiac Aztek wheels included three different 16" rims alloy and steel with painted and silver finishes. THere was only one 15" steel wheel with painted finish. There were four 17" alloy wheels with chrome, polished, machined, and silver finishes, all with 5 spokes.
Ordering these rims with us, is a good idea for several reasons; it is easy, we are friendly, and we guarantee that you will receive a beautiful rim. To find the rims that will match your Aztek simply look through all the pictures listed under the Model year of your Aztek (a page that can be accessed by clicking the year of your Aztek from those listed above. Call our toll free number for assistance and friendly customer service and one of our representatives will be pleased to help you however they are able. Thanks for visiting !