OEM Pontiac G3 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, we do all we can to ensure a hassle free wheel buying experience.
- Looking for pictures of these Factory Pontiac G3 Rims? You can find all pictures in the links below.
- Next to these pictures will specify if the Used Pontiac G3 Rims are made of steel or aluminum alloy and whether the rim is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Pontiac G3 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Pontiac G3 Rims and Wheels
The G3 was sold by Pontiac for the 2009 and 2010 model years as a rebadged variant of a vehicle most commonly known as the Chevrolet Aveo. A subcompact car, the G3 was a five door hatchback powered by a straight four cylinder engine that was 1.6L mated to either a five speed manual transmission or an optional four speed automatic transmission. Many different car makes featured this design that was created by the famous Italdesign Giugiaro studio and since it was commissioned by General Motors Daewoo the car was rebadged by Chevrolet, Daewoo, Holden (an Australian company), Suzuki and of course Pontiac. Although the car itself is still being produced under license in Mexico the Pontiac badged version was discontinued along with the Pontiac name in 2010.
Used Pontiac G3 rims include only one alloy wheel which was 15" with silver finish and 5 spokes. There was also a 15" steel wheel with painted finish as well as a 14" steel rim that had 14 holes and was finished in black.
If these are the used factory original wheels your heart has a hankering for them hesitate no longer! Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. If you are still hindered from having these factory original rims, then call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be happy to help you! Have an outstanding day!