OEM Pontiac G6 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- In Immaculate condition every wheel will appear, we guarantee it so you don't have to fear!
- To find pictures of the Factory Pontiac G6 Rims, click the year links below.
- Whether the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used G6 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Pontiac G6 Wheels you are looking for, please call our Toll Free number for one of our representatives to assist you.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Pontiac G6 Rims and Wheels
Beginning production in 2004 as a sort of sixth generation Grand Am, the G6 was named such in order to emulate other performance oriented brands such as BMW who had a letter numeric naming system. Built on GM's Epsilon platform the G6 shares its components with quite a few other cars that include Cadillac's BLS, Fiat's Croma, Chevy's Malibu, and Saab's 9-3. The G6 is a midsize car that comes in three different body styles- convertible, coupe, or sedan- generally equipped with a V6 engine ranging between 3.5L and 3.9L, although a straight four cylinder engine was introduced on the sedan in 2006 and in the coupe in 2009. The G6 was not unpopular, but not popular enough to save Pontiac from it's demise in 2010 when the G6 was forced to discontinue as well.
Wheels on the Pontiac G6 are mostly comprised of 17" and 18" alloy rims. The various finishes offered on the stock rims include machined, cladded chrome, silver, polished, black chrome, bright machined, or chrome. There were two steel rims available that were 16" or 17" with 18 holes or 5 spokes, respectively.
Do you need these factory rims? Well, lucky for you this is the perfect website to be on because finding and ordering the wheel you need is simple and fast. First, click the model year of your G6 in the links above to be directed to a list of pictures of all the Rims offered on your car. Then visually match your rims to the corresponding picture and then click order. If you would like to place your order over the phone just take down the wheel part number found to the right of the picture and call 1-800-896-7467. You can also call this toll free line with any questions you may still have. Thanks for visiting!