OEM Volvo 240 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- You don't have to worry about how your wheels will arrive, we guarantee every wheel will arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Volvo 240 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Original 240 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Volvo Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Volvo 240 Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Volvo 240 Rims and Wheels
The Volvo 240 began production in 1974 and arrived on the American market the next year to replace the 140. As the name tries to suggest the 240 is part of the 200 series and equipped with a four cylinder engine (although the 245L was available with Volvo's signature straight five cylinder engine); Volvo's "series" nomenclature system is in place due to the fourteen different trim levels and four different engine designations, with basic sturdy safe body styles that had their relative class size designated in the first number. Part of the executive car class, the 240 was available as a two door coupe, four door sedan, or five door estate wagon and had a front engine, rear wheel drive layout. The 240 was extremely popular and although it only had one generation it last for 19 years, outlasting the 700 series that had been created to replace other 200 series models.
Wheels available on the 240 were only 14" or 15" alloy rims with one steel option- a 14" steel rim with painted finish and 5 holes. Of the alloy wheels only one was 15" with silver finish and five spokes. The remaining 14" alloy wheels were finished in either silver or machined and had 5, 20, or 25 spokes. There was also a 14" alloy wheel with silver finish and a diamond spoke pattern.
Interested in owning these used factory original rims? Well your days of dreaming about it are over, ordering is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would favor ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Have a great day!