OEM Volvo 70 Series Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Check out this 1 minute video to hear about our dedication to your satisfaction.
- If your not satisfied then we're not satisfied. That's why every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in flawless condition.
- Pictures of all Factory Volvo 70 Series Rims can be found in the year buttons below.
- All pictures will specify if the Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Every detail needed for you to match your Used Volvo 70 Series Rims exactly to what you need can be found next to each pictue.
- If you have any questions about the OEM 70 Series Wheels you are looking for, please feel free to call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Volvo 70 Series Rims and Wheels
In 1997 the Volvo 70 Series began production as a replacement for the Volvo 850. Because the 70 Series is a five door wagon (with a 5 door crossover SUV variant sold as the XC70) the name 70 Series was picked to designate its platform size (that is the 70). The second generation was introduced in 2000 putting it on the recently developed P2 platform created after Ford acquired Volvo. For its third generation the 70 Series was again produced on a new platform, this time Ford's EUCD- or European Class D, and was the first 70 Series to offer an alternative to the straight five cylinder engine options. The 70 Series continues to produce its third generation today with a plugin hybrid set for release soon.
On the 70 Series, wheels range from 15" to 18" and include both steel and alloy rims. Only three of the over 30 wheels for the 70 series are steel wheels that include two 15" steel rims with 10 or 16 spokes and a 16" steel wheel; all three have painted finish. The vast majority of the alloy rims are finished in silver and have anywhere from 5 to 26 spokes. Other finishes include several 17" and 16" alloy rims with hyper silver finish; a 15",16", and 17" rim finished in chrome; and a 17" and 18" wheel with a polished finish.
Are these the original rims you need? Well you are in luck because ordering right now is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also call us if you have any more questions concerning these OEM wheels and we will be happy to assist you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!