Like-New Volvo 80 Series Wheels - Used Volvo 80 Series Rims
- Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page to find out more about our operations.
- We guarantee that every Used 80 Series Rim will arrive at your door in pristine condition.
- Find pictures of all Factory Volvo 80 Series Rims can be found in the year links below.
- If the wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined is specified next to the pictures of the OEM Volvo 80 Series Wheels .
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Volvo 80 Series Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Volvo 80 Series Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Volvo 80 Series Rims and Wheels
The Volvo 80 Series began production in 1998 to replace the 940/960 as Volvo's midsize luxury car on the Volvo P2 platform (also designated the D3 platform by Ford who bought Volvo after conception but before production of these platform cars). The four door sedan began its second generation in 2006 on Ford's EUCD (or European Class D) platform which it shares with several compact SUVs as well as the V70 station wagon that was sold during its third generation also as the 80 Series. Initially equipped with Volvo's signature straight five cylinder engines available as diesel or petrol, the larger car was also offered with the option for a 2.9L straight six cylinder engine, twin turbocharged or regular, the second generation also offers a straight four engine and a V8 engine. The 80 Series continues to manufacture its second generation today.
80 Series rims range from 15" to 18" and include both steel and alloy. The steel options were quite limited and included only three different rims; two 16" steel wheels and a 15" steel rim with 16 spokes, all finished in paint. The majority of the alloy wheels were finished in silver and hyper silver, but other finishes available also included black chrome, polished, chrome, and machined.
If these are the Used factory original wheels you have been searching for then look no further because you are on the perfect website! Order instantly by choosing your vehicle year in the links above, finding your factory original rims, and buying instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also call us if you have any more questions concerning these factory original wheels and we will be happy to assist you however we are able. Have a great day!