OEM Volvo 850 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every Wheel is guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory 850 Rims.
- Whether the OEM Volvo 850 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture for your convenience .
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Volvo 850 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Volvo Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Volvo 850 Rims and Wheels
Volvo's 850 series arrived in America in 1993, one year after its debut in Europe in 1992. The 850 series was available as both a four door sedan as well as a 5 door station wagon and was the first Volvo in North America with front wheel drive. With many more features available on the 850 than had yet to be seen on previous Volvo's, it is speculated that it is the 850 that earned Volvo its reputation in North America as a high end auto maker. Part of the 850 series was the T-5R, a sleeper car (or a high performance car with a discreet exterior, in Britain these are referred to as Q cars) that used a turbocharged, inter cooled straight five cylinder engine; although only 185 of these cars went stateside, Volvo redesignated the popular car as the 850R as a sport wagon. The 850 series' trim levels included the GLT, Turbo, and of course the T-5R and R. The series was discontinued in 1997 to be replaced by the V70 and S70.
Rims on the 850 cars were 15" and 17" alloy rims apart from a 16" alloy wheel with 5 spokes finished in silver, and a 15" steel rim with 10 spokes and painted finish. The other wheels were finished in silver except for a 15" alloy wheel with 6 spokes with chrome finish and a 17" alloy rim finished in grey with 7 spokes.
If you are interested in owning these factory original rims, then order now! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order these used factory rims instantly online or by telephone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you still have any questions don't hesitate to call us. Thanks for visiting!