OEM Volvo 960 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated, every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- Find pictures of the Factory Volvo 960 Rims you are looking for in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Used Volvo 960 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Details to match your OEM Volvo 960 Wheels exactly to what you need are next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the Stock 960 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Volvo 960 Rims and Wheels
The 960 series was introduced in 1990 along with its only other 900 series comrade, the 940. Both the 960 and the 940 came as a four door sedan as well as a 5 door estate and were available with mostly the same features. As a successor to the 760, the 960's engines included three different straight six cylinder engines, a 2.5L, 2.9L, and a 2.4 TurboDiesel; three different four cylinder engines (two of which were turbocharged) were offered in limited markets, for limited times; one V6 engine that was left over from Volvo's collaboration with Peugeot and Renault, was available for the first year in special markets. Two years before its true end the 960 as well the 940 had their name changed to the S90 and V90 (S for sedan and V for wagon) to mimic the letter-number system used on some of Volvo's other models. In 1998 the S90 and V90 (the last of the 900 series) were discontinued.
Rims on the 960 are comprised almost exclusively of 15" and 16" alloy wheels; the only three exceptions to this were two 15" steel rims with painted finish and 10 or 15 spokes and a 17" alloy wheel with silver finish and 5 spokes. Of the other rims most were finished in silver, but there was a 16" machined finished or hyper silver rim. Spokes varied from 5 to 21 spokes and a 15" wheel even had a diamond spoke pattern.
Have you been searching everywhere for these used factory original rims? Well look no further because ordering instantly online is as easy as pie. First pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer whatever help we can. Come back soon!