OEM Acura CL Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we specify otherwise, every wheel purchased from us is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of your model year of OEM Acura CL Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Acura Wheels are aluminum alloy or steel.
- Each image will also state what finish the wheel came in from the factory, Silver, Machined, Chrome or Hyper Silver.
- If you have any questions about the original Acura CL Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free at (800)896-7467.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On OEM Acura CL Rims and Wheels
The Acura CL was produced between 1997 and 2003 as Honda's luxury coupe. The CL was created partially as a replacement for the Acura Legend, which had been phased out at the end of 1995.
The first generation CL -
The initial design went from 1997 to 1999 and only offered 16" x 6" factory alloy wheels. Although there was only one size of stock wheel there were quite a few variations to the style. During the initial year of production the choices available were a five or six spoke wheel option, but in the following years they expanded the selection to include a few more styles of factory original rims which came in the machined finish. There was no steel rim option except for the compact spare (which is only made for emergency driving).
The second generation CL -
The second Acura CL, produced from 2000 to 2003, had some significant upgrades when it came to OEM alloy wheels. In its first two years of production they offered up to a 17"original rim and added a few chrome options to the available stock finishes offered by Acura. Unfortunately in 2003 they actually cut back on the factory alloy rim options and buyers were only given the choice of either 16" machined or 17" painted silver wheels.
If you're looking for an online used wheel store you have come to the right place. OriginalWheels.com offers quality used wheels at competitive pricing. Choose your vehicle year above, find your rim, then call us at (800)896-7467 with any questions.