OEM Acura CSX Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all wheels will arrive in like-new condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of Factory Acura CSX Rimsfrom each year of production.
- All pictures will specify if the Acura Wheels are Aluminum Alloy or Steel.
- Each description will specify what finish the wheel was available in from the manufacturer, ex. Silver, Machined, or Chrome.
- On each page are the details needed for you to match your original stock Acura CSX Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your rim size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Acura CSX Rims and Wheels
The Acura CSX was introduced with the 2006 model and ran all the way to 2011. The vehicle was actually manufactured only in the Ontario Canada plant and was offered only to the Canadian Market. The CSX actually became one of the best selling Acuras in Canada until it was retired in 2011.
Factory original CSX wheel options -
In the first year of production there were really only two OEM wheel options, a 16" and a 17". Depending on what level of CSX you purchased it would come with either the 16"stock Acura CSX rim or the 17". Come 2009 17" alloy rims became a standard option for all models. Since the vehicle did not go through any major generation changes in its five years of production all of the factory CSX wheel styles are available through almost all years. The only major change that happened for the factory rims was that TPMS was introduced as a standard feature for the 2008 at which point all Factory Acura rims were outfitted with TPMS from the factory. Although the vehicle was only produced in Canada you can still come across the vehicles and used Acura CSX wheels in the USA. Because this was a luxury brand Acura never introduced a standard steel wheel for the vehicle The only steel wheel offered is the compact spare which is not suitable for driving on except in emergency situations.
If you're looking for an online used wheel shop then you have found what you're looking for. OriginalWheels.com sells quality used wheels at competitive pricing. Choose your vehicle year above, find your rim, then call us at (800)896-7467 with any questions.