There’s no doubt that when you see original chrome rims on a car – especially the Acura TSX wheels – you think to yourself, “Oh dang, that looks good” – or at least that’s what I think anyway. Here are some facts that you probably didn’t know about these oh so stylish chrome wheels:
- Chrome rims are those shiny ones that look like a mirror.
- When you order these stupendous OEM chrome heels, they must be equivalent to the weight of your vehicle. If the rims are too heavy or too light, they can change the standards of your vehicle’s performance & may even cause accidents… which is something that you want to avoid.
- You can either swap the whole wheel with a chrome one, or just simply plate your existing wheels with chrome.
- The price can range anywhere from $200 to a couple thousand dollars!
- To clean them is fairly easy; just buff and use chrome polish.
I hope this expands your knowledge on chrome wheels. When you’re ready to order them, just call us toll free at 1-800-896-7467 & we’ll be happy to help you locate those original rims. (: