Here are some terms you might want to familiarize yourself with before ordering your Factory Original 2005 Scion XA rims .. or whichever wheel you need :
1. Backspacing: Distance from the inner edge of the wheel to the mounting pad.
2. Bridge: Segment of the space between spokes.
3. Centerline: Exact center of the Rim Width.
4. Make: Brand name of the vehicle-like Honda, Porsche, or Volkswagen.
5. Model: The actual name of your vehicle (Passport, 911, Beetle).
(You will not believe how many people get confused.. like me. So now I have no trouble when I order my Toyota 4Runner Wheels )
6. MSRP– Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.
7. Rim width: The measurement from front to back.
8. Rim diameter: The measurement from left to right on the front of the OEM Wheel.
9. Wheel weights: Weights that are used when the tire & rim need to be balanced.
10. Valve Stem: A flap used to conserve air pressure of the tire.
Pshh, I even learned some stuff.
Hope this helps (: