So we all know OEM Alloy Wheels are great & everything; but do you really know why? This blog should pinpoint a couple of facts:
- They are lighter so the car moves faster.
- Alloy absorbs heat better, which makes your brakes more reliable.
- They come in different sizes & finishes; especially the 2009 BMW 323i wheels
- They are more reliable than steel wheels.
And of course with advantages, there are disadvantages:
- They tend to run more expensive than steel.
- Alloy wheels usually come standard when you buy your new vehicle.
- A little harder to maintain than your typical steel wheels.
But if you can handle it, get them (:
Learning something new everyday,