If you have two or three piece wheels, you should know by now that they require frequent maintenance, right? Here’s a little schedule of what manufacturers recommend when you purchase wheels like these:
1. At the beginning of every season, take your Factory 2000 Chrysler Cirrus rims apart, inspect it, clean it, put it back together, & re-torque each individual wheel.
2. Replace your wheel bolts each season.
3. When it comes to the wheel bolt torque, make sure you have:
–1.25” bolts, 15 ft. / pounds or 180 in. / pounds
–5/16” bolts, 20 ft. / pounds
4. After you make it squeaky clean, add a thin coat of silicone sealant to these surfaces.
5. Install a brand new valve stem.
6. Finally, place a think coat of silicone sealant to the drop center of your wheel & let it dry for about 24 hours before you use it again.
This should help,