OEM BMW 128i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all model years of Factory Original BMW 128i Wheels.
- All pictures will specify the finish of the BMW Wheels; Chrome, Silver Painted or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Stock BMW 128i Wheel and BMW 128i Rims are displayed by each image.
- If you have any questions about the BMW 128i Wheels you are looking for, call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 128i Rims and Wheels
The 128i is part of the 1-Series, an entry-level group of vehicles introduced by BMW to fill a gap that the 3-Series created as it became further upgraded and more expensive.
The 1-Series came in a variety of body designs and configurations. The 128i came as a 3-door, 5-door, coupe, and 2 door convertible. Although the vehicles differed in appearance they shared most of the same components. Most of the wheel options offered for the 128i are also available on the 135i with just a few exceptions.
BMW offers many OEM Wheel options for the 128i which vary from 16” to 18” with many options coming as a staggered set with wider wheels in the rear than in the front. These factory wheels came in almost every option from a standard BMW silver to chrome.
Although BMW generally offers certain wheels standard on each level of model there are almost 40 different wheels available for that one vehicle. Many of these are the same style of wheel in different finishes. For example there is a staggered set of 18” wheels that come either silver or black from the factory. With so many different options it can be confusing to find what you need or what you want. To help out with this problem we do our best to show pictures of all factory BMW 128i rims available for the vehicle so you can find the one you’re looking for out of all the factory original choices.
Keep in mind that BMW does not offer many OEM BMW wheels in factory chrome. Often times when you purchase your vehicle the dealership may have gotten the factory rims chromed to enhance the desirability of the vehicle. These luxury vehicles also only offer alloy rim options, there are no cheap factory steel rim offered.
If you're looking for an online used wheel store then we’re what you’ve been looking for. At OriginalWheels.com we have quality used rims at competitive pricing. Choose your vehicle year above, find the wheel you’re looking for, then call us at (800)896-7467 with any questions or to place an order.