OEM BMW 550i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in a condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used BMW 550i Rims, so finding your perfect match is easy.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory BMW 550i Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM 550i Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 550i Rims and Wheels
BMW's 550i is part of the german designated "E" series that a majority of BMW's cars have been built on. The 550i functions under the 5 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and has been under the E61 and now F10, development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar and Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from) codes. The 550i's from the E61 development were equipped with a 4.8L fuel injected (as designated by the "i" in the name) V8 engine and while the following development period, F10, only had a 4.2L V8 engine it was turbocharged, which made its horsepower leap from 360hp to 400hp. The F10 development continues to manufacture the 550i today.
Wheels available on the 550i ranged from 17" diameter to 20" were all alloy and were almost exclusively finished in silver. There was however a 20" alloy rim with 24 spokes that was machined finished as well as a 19" alloy wheel with 5 spokes that was machined with charcoal painted pockets. The remaining wheels had spoke stylings that carried from 5 to 14 spokes.
Are these the factory original wheels you have been looking for? Well look no further because ordering right now is easy! First, find your vehicle year in the links above, then pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also use this toll free number if you have any questions about the OEM wheels you need. Thanks for visiting!