OEM BMW 550i GT Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- Below our links that lead to pictures of all Used BMW 550i GT Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- Every picture will specify if the Factory BMW 550i GT Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM 550i GT Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 550i GT Rims and Wheels
BMW's 550i GT is part of the german designated "F" series that recently has replaced the E series when it ran out of numbers at 99; the majority of BMW's cars have been built on the E series and its successor the F series. The 550i GT functions under the 5 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and is under the F07 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from, it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen was its auspicious alphabetical placement) codes. The 550i GTs have a 4.4L fuel injected (as designated by the "i" in the name) V8 engine with a twin turbocharger. Although the 550i has been around since 2006 appearing on the E60/E61 and F10 developments, the 550i Gran Turismo has only just debuted in 2010 on the F07 development. The 550i Gran Turismo has recently been updated in 2012 and gained 33 horsepower taking its 0-100 km/h from 5.5 seconds to 5 seconds.
Wheels available on the 550i Gran Turismo are exclusively alloy wheels and range from 18" to 21". For the most part all of the rims were finished in silver except for a handful of rims that include a 21" chrome finished wheel with 5 spokes, a 19" alloy rim machined finished with 10 holes, and a 20", 7 double spoke alloy rim finished in hyper silver.
Interested in purchasing these Factory Original rims? Well you are in luck because this is the perfect website to be on! To order the stock rims you need just pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your used factory original rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467. If you are still unsure as to what you need please feel free to call and we will help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!