OEM BMW X6 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so that after you order there will never be any contrition.
- Find all the pictures you need to match your Factory BMW X6 Rims in the links below.
- Each picture will display whether your OEM BMW X6 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM X6 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW X6 Rims and Wheels
The BMW X6 is part of BMW's X series (the X designates it as a crossover SUV, however, this particular X vehicle has been designated a Sports Activity Coupe or SAC) designated the E71 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in German and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen to replace the E series when it hit 99 was its auspicious alphabetical placement) by BMW when it began production in 2008. The X5 is a five door crossover SUV equipped with a 3.0L inline 6 turbocharged gasoline or diesel engines, although other engine options are available in different parts of the world. The design and production of the X6 has been completely outside of Germany and even now headquarters for production and development reside South Carolina, U.S.A.
Wheels available on the X6 range widely from 19" to 21" and were all alloy rims finished in silver except for a handful of rims such as a 19" alloy wheel with 10 twin spokes finished in hyper silver, or a 19" polished alloy rim with 15 spokes, or an 18" alloy wheel with charcoal finish and machined edge with ten spokes, or a 20" chrome rim with 5 spokes.
OriginalWheels.com is the perfect online store to purchase these wheels. With guaranteed quality wheels and rims at competitive pricing to facilitate your factory original rim needs. Choose your vehicle year above, find your factory alloy rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free to purchase your stock original rims or with any additional questions about your used wheels and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the factory original rims you need at a price that is fair. Thanks for stopping by!