OEM Cadillac El Dorado Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated, all wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Models of Factory Cadillac ELDorado Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Cadillac Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or machined.
- We display the details needed for you to find your exact Stock Cadillac Wheel.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Cadillac EL Dorado Wheels you are looking for, don't hesitate to call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Cadillac El Dorado Rims and Wheels
The Cadillac El Dorado is a luxury car that produced its first 8 generations from 1953 to 1978. These generations came in three body styles, a 2 door hardtop, a 2-door convertible, and a 4 door hardtop and with V8 engines and automatic transmissions. These past generations we do not offer wheels for because they are pre circa 1979. The next two generations came solely as a 2-door either coupe or convertible and had V6 engines available, but were still very similar to the previous generations. The eleventh and final generation, which began in 1992, was a totally redesigned El Dorado that was available exclusively as a two door coupe with V8 engine and automatic transmission. In 2002 the El Dorado, which had been the only vehicle being built based on Cadillac's G platform for 8 years, was discontinued.
The El Dorado offered only 15" wheels for the majority of its production, two of which were steel: one with 10 holes and the other with 18 and both with painted finish. Among the alloy 15" wheels were mostly alloy rims machined finish with various spoke patterns such as a snowflake pattern and a lace pattern that were both featured. Post 1992 only 16" alloy rims were available for the newly redesigned El Dorado. There were choices that included silver machined or chime finish and 7,8,14, or 30 spokes.
OriginalWheels.com is the perfect place to purchase these factory original wheels. To order just choose your vehicle year above, find your factory original rims, and order instantly online or call us at (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!