OEM Dodge Caravan Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page to learn more about what we do.
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used Dodge Caravan Rims.
- Whether the Stock Dodge Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to every picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Dodge Caravan Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Dodge Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Caravan Rims and Wheels
Dodge's Caravan is a minivan that began production in 1984 at which point it had 3 doors and a V6 engine. Today the Caravan continues to produce its fifth generation which has changed to a 4 door minivan but still only offers V6 engines. The Caravan is a widely successful van that is marketed under a variety of nameplates that include the Plymouth Voyager, the Chrysler Town and country, and the Volkswagen Routan. The vans were all built on the same platform and their combined success makes them the 13th best selling "automotive nameplate."
Wheels on the Town and Country range widely from 14" to 17" and are both steel and alloy. Originally equipped with a Diamond spoke alloy wheel finished in Gold, silver or white was available as both a 14" or 15" rim. The steel wheels came in 14", 15", and 16" sizes and all had painted finish. The two 17" alloy rims were finished in cladded chrome or machined and had 7 double spokes and 9 spokes respectively. The remaining wheels were all 15" and 16" rims mostly machined finish with several in Gold or silver paint.
If these are the Used factory original wheels you have been searching for then look no further because you are on the perfect website! Order instantly by choosing your vehicle year in the links above, finding your factory original rims, and buying instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also call us if you have any more questions concerning these factory original wheels and we will be happy to assist you however we are able. Have a great day!