OEM Dodge Challenger Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about what we do by watching this 1 minute video at the bottom of the page.
- We guarantee that all Factory Dodge Challenger Rims will arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Original Dodge Wheels .
- Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined, Aluminum Alloy, or Steel, pictures will specify so in confusion you won't feel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Dodge Challenger Rims exactly to what you need.
- Still have any questions about the Stock Challenger Wheels you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Challenger Rims and Wheels
Dodge has used the Challenger name on three noncontiguous generations. The first generation (which predates our wheel inventory) was a pony car that was manufactured from 1970 until 1974 built on the E body platform the car was a two door that came as a hardtop or convertible. The Second generation was a subcompact car produced from 1978 until 1983 and only available as a 2 door coupe with a straight 4 cylinder. The third generation which recently reappeared in 2008 and continues production today is classified as a pony or muscle car. The vehicle was produced on Chrysler's LC platform and had a 2 door coupe body style and V6 and V8 engines and automatic or manual transmissions.
The wheels available on the second generation Challenger were two 14" rims- a steel wheel finished in a variety of colors and an alloy rim with machined finish with 4 painted spokes. The most recent generation offered more variety, but only in alloy. There were four 20" rims all with 5 spokes with chrome, polished, and machined finishes. There were two more 5 spokes wheels, an 18" alloy rim machined finished and a 17" alloy wheel with silver finish.
Charmed by these Challenger wheels? Well in just a few clicks they can be yours! Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for stopping by!