OEM Dodge Daytona Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless otherwise stated every Factory Original wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of all models of Factory Dodge Daytona Rims.
- Whether the Dodge Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to every picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Dodge Daytona Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Original Daytona Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Daytona Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Daytona was a compact car that was produced for a single generation that began in 1984. Related to Chrysler's Laser, the Daytona was produced on Chrysler's popular K platform and was a three door hatchback with a regular K engine as well as an option for turbo versions, all of which were straight four cylinder engines as well as a V6 Mitsubishi engine. It was also available with the option of either an automatic or manual transmission. In 1993 production of the Daytona ended to be replaced by Dodge's Avenger.
The wheels available on the Daytona ranged from 14" to 16" and included only three steel rims -- two 14" steel rim with painted finish and 18 or 7 slots, and a 15" steel rim with painted finish and 15 holes. The remaining alloy wheels were mostly all machined finished apart from a 15" alloy wheel that was finished in tan or silver with 9 spokes, a 14" alloy rim finished in gold or silver with 12 slots, and a 5 spoke alloy wheel finished in platinum, red, silver, or white as a 15" or 16" rim.
Interested in purchasing these factory original wheels? Well you are in luck because this is the page to start the simple and easy process of ordering. Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!