OEM Dodge Intrepid Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used Dodge Intrepid Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Dodge Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Dodge Intrepid Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory original Intrepid Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Intrepid Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Intrepid was a full size sedan that began production in 1993 to replace the Dynasty. Built on the LH platform the Dynasty was a 4 door sedan that was equipped V6 engines and automatic transmissions. When the second generation began in 1998 Dodge began to dabble in hybrids and came out with the Intrepid ESX followed by the ESXII and ESXIII none of which made it to mainstream production. In 2004 the Intrepid was discontinued in anticipation of the Dodge Magnum and Charger which would take over the niche the Intrepid lived in.
The wheels available on the Intrepid were all 16" and 17" with the exception of two 15" steel wheels with painted finish and 10 or 20 holes. The only other steel rims were two 16" steel wheels with painted finish and 5 or 18 slots. The rest of the alloy rims were finished in chrome, silver or machined and ranged from 5 to 16 spokes along with two 16" rims finished in a polycast or Gold, Red, or silver paint with 5 spokes.
Have you been pining over these Factory original wheels? Well your days desolation are done because obtaining these wheels is an easy task when dealing with original wheels.com. To order instantly online simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for visiting!