OEM Dodge Truck 150 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We gurantee your OEM wheels will reach you in immaculate condition or your money back!
- Below are links that lead to pictures of all models of Used Truck Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Dodge Truck Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Dodge Rims exactly to your vehicle's specifications.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Dodge Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Truck 150 Rims and Wheels
Dodge's 150 Truck, which was second in the line of Dodge's widely appreciated Ram truck line [which was originally internally designated by Chrysler (Dodge's parent company) as the D series] was a 2 or 4 door truck. Although technically the last generation ended in 1980 and everything, including this last generation, was designated the 100 by American used parts standard creator, Hollander Interchange, the face lifted version of the third generation 100, which ran from 1981 until 1993, is designated as the 150. This somewhat strange appellation system was due to the fact that Chrysler was embraced by business legend Lee Laccoca to revitalize the dwindling company. It was at this point that Dodge's trucks took on the Ram moniker which Dodge is now famous for. The 150 was discontinued in 1993 to be replaced by a completely new Dodge Ram.
The wheels available on the 150 were exclusively 15" steel rims except for two 15" alloy wheels machined finished with 8 holes or 15 spokes. The remaining steel rims were finished in chrome or painted and had 4, 8, or 10 slots.
Holding a hankering to have these OEM wheels? Hesitate hindering your hankerings no more, ordering instantly online is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!