OEM Honda Civic Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that unless otherwise stated, every wheel will arrive at your door in pristine conditon- your satisfaction is part of our mission.
- For pictures of the Factory Honda Civic Rims click on the links below where you can view them.
- Pictures will specify as to whether the Stock Civic Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Honda Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Honda Civic Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Honda Civic Rims and Wheels
The Honda Civic began as a subcompact car in 1973 while gradually gaining size throughout its facelifts and six generation redesigns, with a complete transformation from a subcompact to compact car by the debut of its seventh generation in 2001. The ninth and latest generation, which began in 2011, is producing the Civic as two door coupes, four door sedans, and 5 door hatchbacks equipped with a straight four cylinder engine, although there is a four door sedan available with a |4 engine alongside a lithium battery (for 44mpg). The Civic's long running reputation for reliability and its current National Highway Traffic safety crash ratings make it a continuous winner in the North American market with no plans for discontinuation anytime soon.
Because of its long history the Civic has seen a variety of rims that range from 13" to 18" and are both steel and alloy. Finishes on the original steel rims include silver, black, and 'painted' while the Civic alloy wheels have been finished in silver, machined, gun metal, white, machined with silver painted pockets, machined with gold, black, or silver insets. Spoke patterns included a 6 and 26 spoke wheels with specific right and left patterns, there was a 5 spoke non vented rim as well as a 5 spoke vented rim, and there were spoke styles ranging from 5 to 20 spokes.
Are you interested in purchasing these OEM Honda rims? Look no further, you can buy them here! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our unparalleled customer service. Thanks for stopping by!