OEM Honda Ridgeline Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- Find pictures of every model of OE Ridgeline Rims by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Ridgeline Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, simply look to the right of each picture.
- We display all the details necessary for you to match your Used Honda Ridgeline Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Honda Ridgeline Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Honda Ridgeline Rims and Wheels
The Honda Ridgeline was the first pickup truck-like( truck-like because technically the Ridgeline is a sport utility truck) vehicle that Honda marketed and began production in 2005. Because it is a sport utility truck it has a unibody chassis and short truck bed, features that have perhaps taken away from its popularity for people buying trucks because they need truck capabilities. Another detractor is the V6 engine that is considered not powerful enough for the types of situations this big truck will probably find itself in. Despite the disconnect between this sport utility truck and its target market the Ridgeline has been well received by critics, who enjoy the benefits of a fuel efficient truck and sturdy unique design. As the price has been declining the Ridgeline has steadily been gaining sales success and continues to produce its first generation.
Wheels on the Ridgeline were all alloy rims except for two 17" steel wheels, both with 5 spokes, finished in silver or black. The remaining wheels were comprised of three 17" alloy wheels with 5 or 6 spokes and finished in silver, chrome or machined with silver accents as well as two 18" alloy rims with 5 or 7 double spokes and finished in chrome or machined with silver accents.
Have you been pining over these wheels and wish you had them as soon as possible? Well you are in luck, ordering is simple! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your stock original rims, and buy instantly online. Still confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will offer you our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!