OEM Hummer H2 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel will arrive in pristine condition to your satisfaction, guaranteed!
- Find links to pictures and information about our Factory Hummer H2 Rims.
- If the Used Hummer H2 rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Hummer H2 Rims exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Hummer Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Hummer H2 Rims and Wheels
The H2 Hummer began production in 2003, commissioned by AM General at an Indiana plant that was specially created for it. Available as a four door crew cab truck or SUV, the H2 was equipped with four wheel drive and the option for either a 6L or 6.2L V8 engine with 325 or 393 horsepower, respectively. Sold by General Motors as a Hummer brand car, the H2 was was reasonably popular considering its massive size that consequently led to a fuel economy estimate (official fuel economy does not need to be released for vehicles with a gross weight rating over 6,000; these vehicles are also given huge tax write-offs) of 10 miles per gallon that might have been thought to significantly limit non commercial use. After the 2008 car crisis and fuel's skyrocketing prices the H2's sales suffered considerably until the H2's discontinuation in 2009- one year before Hummer became defunct.
Although the H2 had several Original Equipment rims, there were no steel wheels offered during its production. Rims that the H2 could lay claim to included four different 17" alloy wheels that had chrome, machined or polished finish and 7 or 8 spokes. Two 20" alloy rims were available, both with chrome finish, and 7 or 7 split spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used OEM rims? Ordering instantly online is easy, just choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unclear of the specifics about your rim or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!