OEM Hyundai Accent Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your conveinence and satisfaction, every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in excellent condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Hyundai Accent Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your original Hyundai Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Hyundai Accent Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Hyundai Accent Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Hyundai Accent Rims and Wheels
The Hyundai Accent debuted in 1994 across the world as a subcompact car with a front engine front wheel drive layout. It has been given a variety of different names (without even including its Kia sister the Rio) depending on where it is sold- in Mexico and Venezuela the Accent is even marketed by Dodge/Chrysler as the Attitude, Verna, or Brisa. Although the Accent has only been offered with straight four cylinder engines, there is still a variety to choose from that include 1.3 -1.6L displacement, along with diesel engine choices. The Accent was available as a three door hatchback, four door sedan, and five door hatchback along with a two door coupe version that was exclusively available during its first generation. The Accent continues to produce its fourth generation today.
Available on the Accent have been wheels that include a variety of 13" and 14" alloy and steel rims; along with a 15" alloy rim with silver finish and six spokes, two 16" alloy rims with silver finish and 5 or 6 spokes, and a 17" alloy wheel with silver finish and five triple spokes. Other finishes included painted and black with spoke patterns ranging from 5 to 15 spokes.
Looking to acquire these used Stock rims? Luckily, getting these wheels is as simple as can be! To order, simply pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your Stock original rims, and order instantly online. Our toll free number is also available for you to call with any additional questions about your factory original rims and one of our customer representatives will be happy to offer outstanding customer service to help you get the Used Stock Rims you need at a price that is equitable. Thanks for visiting!