OEM Hyundai Azera Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In immaculate condition your wheels will arrive, we guarantee it so you don't get a surprise.
- Find pictures of all models of Factory Hyundai Azera Rims in the links below.
- You can find out whether the OEM Hyundai Azera wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined in the information provided next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the Used Hyundai Azera rims, feel free to call us toll free for assistance.
- Find the details needed for you to locate your Stock Azera Rims in the links below
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Hyundai Azera Rims and Wheels
Hyundai's Azera, which has also been known by several other nomenclatures, such as the Grandeur. Because of Hyundai's limited resources at the time and the desire to produce a luxury vehicle to compete with its competitor's Daewoo Imperial, the Grandeur was actually just a badge engineered Mitsubishi that after two generations Hyundai was able to design and manufacture on its own from Mitsubishi's technology. The beginning of the fourth generation, which began in 2006, marks not only the Azera's transformation to a full size sedan but also the introduction of its first and only diesel engine; a straight four cylinder 2.2L engine. The remaining engines for the Azera (even unexported first and second generations) were exclusively straight four or V6 petrol engines. The Azera was a very popular seller in America until the introduction of the Genesis whose appearance on the market correlated with sales dropping over 70%. Despite this a fifth generation was released in 2011 that continues to production today.
Wheels on the Azera (third, fourth, and fifth generations) are exclusively alloy and include five 17" wheels finished in silver, chrome, hyper silver or argent silver and have 10 or 14 spokes. the only two other wheels that have been available include a 16" alloy rim with silver finish and 5 spokes and an 18" alloy wheel with 20 spokes and finished in chrome.
Are these the used factory original rims that you have to have? Well halt your hesitation and holler at us to order them. It's easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. If you are still confused about which rims you need feel free to call and one of our representatives will provide all the help you need. Have a great day!