OEM Hyundai Sonata Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Find out about our dedication to your satisfaction in this 1 minute video at the bottom of the page.
- For your conveinence and satisfaction every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in Flawless condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Hyundai Sonata Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your original Sonata Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Hyundai Sonata Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Hyundai Sonata Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Hyundai Sonata Rims and Wheels
The Sonata has been, and continues to be, a very successful model produced by Hyundai from 1985 up to today, although it was not available in the U.S. until its second generation in 1989, since then the Sonata has remained in the U.S. for its third, fourth, fifth, and currently sold sixth generations. Although the Sonata originally came equipped with one of Mitsubishi's either a straight four cylinder or a V6 engine, Hyundai gradually integrated its own engines (as they became able to design their own engines from the technology they learned from Mitsubishi) until the fourth generation when Hyundai served all of its own engine needs.
Wheels on the Sonata have varied a great deal based on the time they were manufactured. Ranging from 14" to 18" only four of the twenty rims are steel: a 14" steel wheel with 10 spokes, a 15" steel rim with 12 spokes, and two 16" steel rims with 12 or 16 spokes; all steel wheels had painted finish. THe remaining alloy wheels were finished in silver or hyper silver with the exception of a 15" alloy wheel machine finished with silver pockets and an 18" polished rim with 9 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original wheels? Well you are in luck because this is the page to start the simple and easy process of ordering. Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!