OEM Infiniti G37 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- Find pictures of every model of OE G37 Rims by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display all the details necessary for you to match your Used Infiniti G37 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Infiniti G37 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Infiniti G37 Rims and Wheels
The G37 was released in 2008 as part of the fourth generation of Infiniti's G that began in 1990 modeled off of the Nissan Skyline to which everything but the features were tantamount. The G37 was only part of the 4th generation since there were the G25 and G35 models that designated different engines, and even though the G37 comes as a sedan (which replaced the G35 sedan in 2009), coupe, and convertible no name designations suggest such. The G37's engine was the 3.7 V6 that has been upgraded since the beginning of the 4th generation when it produced 330 horsepower compared to the engine it is equipped with now (still a 3.7L) that produces 348 horsepower. The G37 continues production alongside the G25 coupe today.
Wheels on the G37 were all 18" and 19" alloy rims except for one 17" alloy wheel with silver finish and five triple spokes. The remaining rims are finished in a variety of different paints such as light hyper silver, hyper silver, medium silver, silver, bright silver, and graphite apart from one 18" alloy rim with chrome finish and 5 double spokes. Most of the wheels available had different front and rear versions enabling better traction and faster speeds.
If these are the used factory original wheels you have been pining for then yearn no longer, they are just a few clicks away. To order simply pick your vehicle in the links above, click your model year, find your factory original rim, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about these used factory original wheels or would prefer ordering this OEM wheel over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our fantastic customer service. Come again soon!