OEM Infiniti M35 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Infiniti M35 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Infiniti M35 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- All the details for you to match your original Infiniti M35 Rims to the part number you have are displayed next to every picture.
- If you are still unsure of the exact stock rim you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone, please don't hesistate to call us toll free at (800) 896-7467.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Infiniti M35 Rims and Wheels
The Infiniti M35 was a four door sedan that was Infiniti's flagship model. The M line is only smaller than Infiniti's SUV Q line, however affords the same standard power as most of the G line with a 3.5L V6 engine and 5 speed automatic transmission. The M35 was a rear wheel drive car ( with an optional all wheel drive model designated the M35x) almost identical to Nissan's Fuga apart from extensive luxury upgrades that began production in 2005. Probably because of its uncertain placement in the marque, in 2009 M cars only accounted for less than an eighth of all Infiniti sales and by 2010 Infiniti decided to discontinue the M35 along with the M45 to be replaced by the M37 and M56.
Wheels on the M35 are only 18" and 19" alloy rims. The 18" rim's finishes included chrome, hyper silver, polished, or machined with silver accents and had 8 or 5 twin spokes. There were only two 19" rims, both with hyper silver finish, that had 5 twin spokes.
Interested in including these wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!