OEM Infiniti M56 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry.
- The year buttons below will take you to all photos of OEM Infiniti M56 wheels in order to help you find the wheel you need.
- If you are wondering whether the stock original wheel featured in the picture is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you wish to inquire further about the Factory Infiniti M56 Rims you want, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Infiniti M56 Rims and Wheels
The Infiniti M56 is a four door sedan that is currently Infiniti's flagship model. The M line is only smaller than Infiniti's SUV Q line, and is powered by a 5.6L (as the name M56 suggests) V8 engine coupled with a seven speed automatic transmission. The M56 is a rear wheel drive car ( with an optional all wheel drive model designated the M56x) that began production in 2010 and is almost identical to Nissan's Fuga apart from extensive luxury upgrades. The M56 continues production today and competes with other luxury flagship models such as the BMW 5 series.
Wheels on the M56 are only 18" alloy rims, apart from a single 20" wheel with a hyper silver finish and 5 double spokes. The 18" wheels were finished with silver or hyper silver and had 5 double or 5 triple spokes or 9 spokes with front and rear variations to improve performance.
Have you have been listless whilst laboriously looking for these factory original rims? If so you could be the lucky owner of these lovely factory rims. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online or call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you find and order your used stock original rim. Thanks for stopping by!